Important COVID-19 Information
As directed by the State of North Carolina 'Phase-2' guidelines the Stanley pool will be opening with the following guidelines/restrictions:
- The Stanley Pool will be operating at a 50% maximum occupancy limit of 112 persons. Admittance into the pool will be based on a first come, first serve basis up until the reduced maximum occupancy of 112 persons is reached.
- Social Distancing and Minimizing Exposure
If a swimmer has any of the following signs or symptoms in the past 7 days we ask they not visit the facility:
- Temperature is or has been greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 Celsius)
- Coughing or Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or repeated shaking
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Close contact with person with any of the above symptoms or known COVID-19
- All visitors will be asked to practice social distancing/physical distancing by keeping space between yourself and other people. Stay at least six (6) feet (about two arms’ length) from other people and not to gather in groups.
- Cloth face coverings are strongly recommended outside of the water. Face coverings are NOT permitted in the water.
- Please be respectful of others safety and practice appropriate hand-washing, minimize contact and other viral infection mitigation procedures as outlined by the CDC here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- For more information regarding the CDC guidelines for Public Pools please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html